Attorney at Law
Rebecca Green Thomason
Rebecca has lived a real life. She has tacked belt loops, been a waitress, a flagger for a construction crew and worked as an aid in a hospital. Rebecca has raised a family while working her way through college and Law School.
- Rebecca knows the law. She has 40 years of experience. She is also down to earth and will listen to you without judging you.
- Rebecca understands how being involved in the legal system can be so painful that it makes your heart hurt.
- Rebecca wants to help you walk through the treacherous path forced upon you when dealing with the law.
If you want an attorney who spouts legal platitudes and talks above you, and drones on about irrelevant cases, don’t hire Rebecca.
- No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- The attorney’s website is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation.